11 March 2013

Chills

IMG_2651
IMG_2712
IMG_2721
IMG_2614
IMG_2625

What ever happened to spring? I've currently taken refuge under my duvet with absolutely no intentions of getting out.
Yesterday, on Mother's Day, Simon and I went on a dog walk with my mum to East Head. As soon as I got out the car I regretted the location choice as it was FREEZING, but I gritted my teeth and faced the wind head on. Simon actually seemed to have more energy than our dog, they spent ages running around together! Hot Chocolate and Jaffa Cakes were definitely needed by the time we got home.
How did you spend your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. When arnt Jaffa cakes needed lol xx

    ide love if you checked my blog! xx 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...