3 March 2013

Lately...

Burgers and lemonade at Honest Burgers
Brixton Market
Pinafore from Topshop//Mint stripe bedding from H&M//Necklace from Primark

I haven't really been in the blogging mood over the past week, so I haven't forced myself to post half-heartedly. Today I'm feeling a lot more enthusiastic about blogging, although a little tired from drinks last night!
These are some photos from my weekend. I went to stay at my friend Katie's flat on Friday night as I haven't had the chance to go yet, and we had a crazy night consuming a million sweet treats whilst watching Wanderlust. In the morning we headed to Brixton market where we ate the most incredible burgers in Honest Burgers and thought of multiple reasons why we wouldn't be buying the salted pig tails on sale at the stall next door. I'd definitely recommend Honest Burgers if you get the chance, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a burger so much – so tasty!
I've bought a few new pretty things recently, including the bits above, and I'm wearing the pinafore today. I justified buying it by telling myself I was going to get lots of wear out of it (starting from today), does anyone else do this?!
Simon gets back from Italy today, he's been there for two weeks now, so I'm really looking forward to seeing him later on this evening. But until then, I think I'm going to enjoy a lazy Sunday.
Have you been enjoying the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...