5 December 2013

**19 Days to Go**

I never used to get overly excited about Christmas, but this year I've been looking forward to it since early November! Simon and I put the tree up on Sunday and it's made the flat feel really lovely and atmospheric, especially when the weather's been a bit rubbish like today. We've had to settle for an artificial one this year, but I've been burning a fir tree scented candle from M&S so at least it kind of feels real! I've yet to take a decent photograph of it, but I'll be sure to post it when I do.
In two days, Simon and I are going on holiday to Paris and Disneyland Paris and I am so excited! I booked this trip back in June and it's been a long old wait. I can't wait to see the park decked in its Christmas splendour. Hopefully I'll be able to see the new Disney film Frozen the day before to get me in the mood, I've heard good things about it. I intend to take lots of holiday photos and maybe even try my hand at a bit of filming... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...