28 November 2013

I don't care if it's too early...

I nipped into Hyde Park Winter Wonderland on Saturday! My mum was visiting London for the day and after a small shopping spree on Oxford Street, we decided to get a little bit Christmassy.
We just had a quick wander round and took everything in. Call me a coward, but rides at events like this terrify me. I can do big thrill rides at theme parks no problem, but you'd have a hard task getting me on a fairground ride. We spent a while watching the ice skaters – people who have no idea how to skate always look like they are having the most fun!
I'm sure I'll be back with Simon at some point during the build up for Christmas, I need to take the opportunity to have a mulled wine (or two!). Are you going to Winter Wonderland this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...