6 June 2013

Zatchels Pastel Range - Baby Blue


I got pretty excited when I saw the Zatchels birthday 50% off flash sale in April and it really didn't take me long to make an order. I probably spent at least half an hour debating which colour to go for (Simon spent most of that trying to convince me to buy yellow! I wasn't convinced) before I eventually settled on baby blue. Although I've been eyeing up leather satchels for a few months now, it's always seemed like a lot of money to spend on another bag (I have quite a collection), but I definitely couldn't resist such a huge reduction. Even my mum got sucked in and ordered a navy blue saddle bag.
Fast forward five and a half weeks after I made my impulse purchase, and I finally received my 13inch baby blue satchel. I'm so pleased with the size of it, I can fit all my essentials plus my iPad inside, and I really love the colour. It's a bit tricky to get into with the buckles, but that really is a bonus when trying to ward off pick-pockets in London. I'm looking forward to making it look a bit more loved, it's a little bit stiff at the moment!
Although I can't fault the quality of my satchel (especially for the price), sadly I didn't have a positive experience with the customer services of Zatchels. Initially they were helpful when I wanted to make a slight change to my order, but I then didn't hear anything else for over a month. I completely understand that they received an overwhelming response to the flash sale, but I would have appreciated a little bit of communication about my order, even if it was just a generic email.
Customer services issues aside, I'm really pleased with my bag and I'm planning to get a lot of use out of it!

6 comments:

  1. I was really tempted by the flash sale! I love the colour you chose, but it is disappointing that they didn't contact you for so long - they must have known how busy they would be and could have planned accordingly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful colour, I can't fault the quality! xx

      Delete
  2. Loos gorgeous but I had the same troubles with my purchase. You can see it here http://liquidgrain.blogspot.de/2013/05/zatchel-haul-satchel-and-barrel-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are still asking where their orders are on the facebook page, it's such a shame it's been such a long process xx

      Delete
  3. This satchel is so beautiful! It looks amazing! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...