9 April 2013

Feathers

image
Untitled
When Simon and I were in London on Saturday, we noticed a lot of people carrying pillows around with them. I didn't have a clue what was going on, but fortunately Simon did! It was international pillow fight day. We ended up heading to Trafalgar Square towards the end of the pillow fight, and the whole area was absolutely covered in feathers and fluff. There weren't many participants left, but the abundance of floating feathers in the late afternoon sun gave the square a dream-like quality, it was really pretty!
Afterwards I went to go and see Spring Breakers with my friend at the ICA which was erm... an experience. If you do decide to go and see it, go in with a very open mind - it's a very intense film, but it was definitely interesting nonetheless.
Did you enjoy the sunshine over the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Great photos, I never knew there was such a thing as pillow fight day although I bet it was an experience being in trafalgar square for it! I saw Spring Breakers on friday and absolutely hated, I get that there was some subliminal messages and whatnot but I really didn't like it!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't really know about it either! It was cool to see it though.
      I knew spring breakers was going to be a bit weird but I felt like I'd been through some kind of ordeal when I walked out of there haha. James Franco's acting was seriously impressive though xx

      Delete
  2. OK, this looks amazing! Wish I had known about it x

    http://all-about-u-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how so many people knew about it, I didn't have a clue! xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like so much fun!! Wish I'd of been there x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make a mental note for next year! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...