29 October 2012

A Disney Kind of Birthday

I’ve been a bit busy so I haven’t really had a chance to update my blog over the last week or so. I had a week off work last week which was so nice, Simon and I spent some time with our families and really enjoyed just being a bit lazy! It was my birthday yesterday and I’m now 23 which I think sounds pretty damn old. Sigh. Being treated to a Sunday roast and lots of lovely presents certainly made up for it though.
I actually got my very first birthday present a week ago. Simon had bought me tickets to go and see Disney’s Fantasia Live in Concert at the Royal Albert Hall. I had absolutely no idea until he gave me the tickets on the day, and I was so chuffed and surprised. I’m a bit of a Disney geek so it was the perfect present.
Before the performance we wandered around Harrods which is now feeling alarmingly Christmassy! We had probably spent far too long looking at toys when we decided we were too hungry to carry on so we headed to Nandos for some dinner.
The performance was amazing, the London Philharmonic Orchestra were just incredible and the music was so perfectly timed that I almost forgot they were there at some points. Almost! It was only on for one day, but if it makes a return I would fully recommend going to see it.


Sorry for the terrible photo quality, they're all phone snaps. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to invest in a Canon SLR soon eeek. Have you been to see any good shows recently?

2 comments:

  1. Aww i love this!!! Great post hun, I have recently got back from Disney Land Paris and just love it!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. im nominating you for a Liebster award! check my blog soon for more details!

    sophsbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...